Contests and Publications

1/13/09

I have been drowning myself in search after search for design team calls and publication opportunities, in the process came across www.scrapscene.com, which is a great resource for fellow scrapbookers looking to do the same.

My slogan for my scrapbooking business is Eat, Scrap & Sleep, and last night after winding down from Internet submission chaos I even dreamt about scrapbooking....so I think my new slogan should be: Eat, Scrap, Sleep & Dream about Scrapbooking. The good news is I got on a design team in my dream...so maybe its a sign. Most deadlines for calls are this month, so in February I look forward to the opportunities that will arise and all of this maddening searching on the Internet will be a success... in that I will be able to blog and post about the new paper line or company I represent.

I know it takes time and many submissions for publication or design team status, however, I am very confident in my skill and creativity of scrapping and this is MY Year!
Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment