Stoked about Scrappin!

1/27/09

I'm so stoked! I just got an e-mail from Scrapscene that they will be featuring my Valentine's day Project tomorrow! I love to scrap and I love sharing my ideas with others, everyone needs a little inspiration every once in awhile.

What will be next?
Stay tuned for my next project...An Inauguration Layout!
I haven't quite figured out what I'm going to do yet, but all of the hoopla has got me excited! Before Obama was elected one of my most successful items on Ebay was my two page layout titled: Change, my favorite thing about this layout is the democratic logo which I drew by hand and cut out to paper piece, all work is hand crafted! And you know since I shared my Obama page...I have to share my McCain page...which was also featured and sold on Ebay:

Thanks for looking! Check out my online store for other creations: www.magmems.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment